Egg Donation India is a process which involves the egg retrieval from the Egg Donor and then inseminated her eggs with the sperm of the recipient husband for fertilization. The fertility expert of yours then will keep the fertilized egg for 3-5 days in the laboratory to produce the embryos. Once the embryos are developed then your fertility expert will pick the one or two healthy embryos and will implant into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy.
To whom Egg Donation India treatment is recommended
The following are the women who need the Egg Donation India treatment to fulfill their dream of having their own baby:
• Women who had failed ovaries.
• Women with age over 35 years.
• Women who produce the eggs which are of bad quality and of no use or they had previous IVF failure.
• Women who had the previous history of repeated miscarriages.
• Women with chromosomal abnormalities.
Screening of Egg Donors
The Egg Donation Clinic in India will properly screen all the egg donors whosoever joins the egg donation program. These egg donors will undergo for the screening test to make ensure that the eggs which will be produced by her are of good quality and not affected with any disease. The Egg Donation Clinic in India will especially screen all egg donors for the infectious disease such as AIDS and Hepatitis and they will hire only the women between the age group of 21 to 30 years. The Egg Donation Clinic in India will hire both married and unmarried women but they prefer the married women as she has the ability to establish the successful pregnancy.
The fertility experts at Egg Donation Clinic in India will personally and properly screen all the egg donors before they proceed with the Egg Donation India program. The reason behind for personal screening of all the egg donors is that you will get the best egg donor who is super-ovulate and will ensure you with the high success rate of the successful pregnancy.
The Egg Donation Clinic in India has a large database of Indian, African and Caucasian egg donors. You can choose the egg donor according to your preference and once your egg donor is confirmed your Egg Donation India treatment will begin.
Procedure of Egg Donation India
The following are the steps which an Egg Donation Clinic in India follows which will help you in achieving your dream which is your own baby:
• Egg Retrieval: In the Egg retrieval process your fertility expert at Egg Donation Clinic in India will collect the donor eggs and accomplished them on the same day by using an ultrasound-guided aspiration.
• Insemination and Fertilization: During an Insemination and fertilization your fertility expert at Egg Donation Clinic in India will fertilize the donor eggs in the IVF laboratory.
• Embryo Transfer: Embryo transfer is the final step where the fertility experts at EggDonation Clinic in India will transfer the fertilized egg into the egg donor uterus to achieve the successful pregnancy.