The IVF Treatment Cost in India depends on the various factors such age of the women, the cause of infertility, previous failed IVF Treatment in India etc. The live birth rate is the most important factor which indicates the chance of baby takes home.
The age of women will clearly indicate the IVF Treatment Cost in India, as the older the women are she needs higher doses of stimulation medication for a longer period of time, however, the younger women does not require the high dosage to stimulate the ovaries. The type of cycle for IVF Treatment in India also affects the IVF Treatment Cost in India such as you required, IVF with egg donor in which the fees of the donor, agency fees, screening fees of the donor, lab charges etc.
will increase the actual IVF Treatment Cost in India. If you need the IVF with surrogacy then the recruitment cost of the surrogate, legal fees, fees for the surrogate mother for her services etc. will also increase your actual IVF Treatment Cost in India.
The IVF Treatment Cost in India is calculated on the basis of following factors:
• The initial consultations cost of doctor which includes about 7-10% of the basic IVF Treatment Cost in India.
• The basic IVF Treatment Cost in India includes the fees of IVF specialist for egg collection, fees of embryologist, ultrasound, blood test, anesthesia etc.
• The basic IVF Treatment Cost in India for creating the embryos and injected the single sperm directly into the egg includes approximately 30-40% of the basic cost and this procedure is mainly used in case of male infertility.
• The cost of the hormonal drugs which depends on the type of fertility drugs prescribes by the fertility experts to stimulate the ovaries.
• The cost of the embryo freezing also included in the basic IVF Treatment Cost in India only at the network clinics of the We Care India group. The other IVF clinics charges around 20% of the basic cost of IVF Treatment in India for the embryo freezing, 10% for the storage per year and around 80-90% for later use.
• The basic IVF Treatment Cost in India includes the regulatory fees as 3-4%.
The network clinics of the We Care India group offer you the affordable IVF Treatment Cost in India as compared with other IVF clinics in India or outside India. The success rate of the IVF Treatment in India is around 65-75% of the women under age of 35 years and also the best fertility experts at network clinics of We Care India make pregnancy possible for the women over the age of 40 years by using the latest and modern technology.
If you are looking for the best IVF Treatment in India with reasonable IVF Treatment Cost in India then email us your queries at email@example.com or you can contact us on +91 9029304141.