ICSI Treatment India
ICSI Treatment India is a procedure where a single sperm is directly injected into the egg and this procedure may increase your chances of success with IVF.
The ICSI Treatment India process takes place during all IVF treatments. ICSI Treatment India is especially performed for the couples that are dealing with male infertility factors and for those couples who have tried IVF treatment in past but not successful.
Following are the steps for ICSI TreatmentIndia procedure:
• The sample of sperm is taken from the male member semen or it will be surgically extracted from his testes or epididymis.
• The eggs of the women are surgically extracted from her ovaries.
• With the use of a tiny hollow needle, one sperm is carefully injected into an egg.
• After giving the injection your doctor will observe the growth and development of the fertilized egg.
• Once it’s observed that the growth of fertilized egg is normal then the embryo will be implanted into women uterus where it has a chance to implant and grow.
The fresh sperm that has just been extracted can be used by some of the fertility, while others will prefer to do the ICSITreatment India with frozen sperm. During the ICSI Treatment India, there is no difference in pregnancy rates between those who use fresh or frozen sperms.
How do ICSI Treatment India works
The ICSI Treatment India is performed by using a technique called micromanipulation. To pick up and handle one single sperm which is directly injected into an egg the micromanipulation uses a special microscope, along with very small surgical tools.
The ICSI Treatment India procedure will help the women to achieve the IVF pregnancy successfully even when male infertility is a cause. If the male member has experienced any of the following problems then they need to talk to their doctor about ICSI Treatment India:
• Absent of sperm in the semen, due to a blockage in semen
• Low sperm count, quality of sperm is poor and/or abnormal shape and movement of sperm.
• Sperm unable to penetrate through the outer layer of your egg or production of anti-sperm antibodies
If you have tried IVF treatment in past but not successful then you should ask your doctor about ICSI Treatment India and IVF success rates.
Side effects of ICSI Treatment India:
Unfortunately, some problems may occur during ICSI Treatment India procedures. Following are the some issues that could arise during the process:
• Eggs of the women may become damaged.
• After fertilization, the embryo might get failed to grow.
• Some people feel that the ICSI Treatment India process might lead to higher rates of genetic defects as compared to other fertility treatments. However, these birth defects can be fixed with surgery.
With the help of new technology of ICSITreatment India, it is amazing that now doctors have the ability to fertilize an egg with just one sperm and helping many infertile couples to achieve their dream of having their own baby.
For more details of ICSI Treatment India send us your detailed medical history at email@example.com