IVF Treatment India
In IVF Treatment India the fertilization of an egg (or eggs) will be done outside the body and the treatment can be performed by using woman own eggs and sperm, or by using donated sperm or donated eggs, or both.
IVF specialist will recommend the IVF Treatment India if:
• The patient has been diagnosed with unexplained infertility
• The fallopian tubes of woman are blocked
• If other fertility drugs or intrauterine insemination (IUI) have not been successful
• If the male partner serving the condition of fertility but not severe enough to require intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
• If woman using her partner’s frozen sperm in her treatment and IUI is not suitable for her
• If woman uses the donated eggs or her own frozen eggs in her treatment
• If the woman uses embryo testing to avoid passing the genetic condition to her child.
IVF Treatment India involves the following stages:
1. Suppress the natural cycle: This is the first step of the IVF Treatment India, in which a woman will be given a drug to suppress her natural cycle and the same can be administered to the woman in the form of a daily injection or a nasal spray. The drug treatment continues for about two weeks.
2. Egg Boosting: After woman natural cycle has been suppressed, she will be on some fertility hormone which is known as a gonadotropin. The woman needs to take this daily injection for around 12 days and the hormone will increase the number of the eggs which produced by the woman.
3. Monitor Progress: The third step in the IVF Treatment India is that the IVF clinic will monitor the progress with the help of vaginal ultrasound scans and blood tests. Before the woman eggs are due for collection the IVF expert will give her hormone injection to help her eggs to mature and this can be done between 34 and 38 hours.
4. Egg Collection: The fourth step of the IVF Treatment India is collecting the eggs with the help of a hollow needle which is attached to the ultrasound probe and used to collect the eggs from the follicles on each ovary.
5. Fertilization: The fifth step of IVF Treatment India is that the woman eggs will be mixed with her partner’s or the donor’s sperm and cultured in the laboratory for 16–20 hours to check for the sign of fertilization. The fertilized eggs in IVF Treatment India called embryos and they will grow in the laboratory incubator for up to six days. After that the embryologist will monitor the development of the embryos and the best embryo will transfer to woman uterus.
6. Embryo transfer: The final step of IVF Treatment in India is the embryo transfer. If the woman age is under 40, one or two embryos may be transferred or if it is over 40, a maximum of three may be used.
By using the ultrasound a fine tube (catheter) is then passed through the cervix and the embryos are then passed down the tube into the woman’s womb to achieve the successful pregnancy.
If you are looking for IVF Treatment India .