IVF Fertility Procedures India
IVF Process in India is a process where the fertilization of the eggs occurs outside the body. The treatment can be performed using own eggs and sperms, or using either donated eggs and sperms or both.
Following are the steps for IVF Treatment Process in India
1. Monitoring and Stimulation of the eggs: According to IVF Fertility Procedures India, firstly it is prescribed by the doctor to give the fertility medicines to women to control the timings of the egg ripening and the chances of collecting multiple eggs are increased during the woman’s one IVF cycle. This is often referred to as ovulation induction. IVF Process in India, the experts required the multiple eggs as some of the eggs will not develop or fertilize after egg retrieval. The development of the eggs is monitored by using ultrasound to examine the ovaries and to check the levels of hormones some urine or blood tests samples are taken.
2. Egg Collection: In the IVF Fertility Procedures India, the eggs are retrieved with the help of a minor surgical procedure which uses ultrasound imaging to guide a hollow needle through the pelvic cavity. To reduce the discomfort during the procedure the experts give the sedation and local anaesthesia. By using the hollow needle the eggs are removed from the ovaries and this IVF Fertility Procedures India was known as follicular aspiration.
3. Secure the Sperm: In IVF Treatment Process in India, the sperms are prepared usually to obtain by ejaculation which is used to combining the eggs.
4. Insemination: It is a process where sperms and eggs are placed together in incubators in the laboratory. Fertilization occurs with the incubators. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) may be used in some cases where the probability of fertilization is low. In this IVF Process in India, a single sperm is injected directly into the egg to achieve fertilization. For the confirmation of the fertilization and cell division, the eggs are monitored regularly. Once the fertilization occurs, it is considered as embryos.
5. Embryo Transfer: It is a final procedure of IVF Treatment Process in India, where embryos are transferred into women uterus from one to six days later, however, in most of the cases the transfer process occurs between two to three days from the egg retrieval. This is a stage where eggs are fertilized to develop into a two-to-four cell embryo. This IVF Process in India involves a speculum to expose the cervix by inserting into the vagina. The number of embryos are suspended in fluid and placed gently through a catheter into the woman’s womb and this is usually done with the help of ultrasound. This procedure is painless; however, some women feel mild cramping.
The rest required in the above-mentioned steps and symptoms of early pregnancy to be watched. For the successful implantation and pregnancy occurred will be determined by the blood tests or ultrasound.