Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching is a process where the gap is made in the zona of the embryo prior to the embryo transfer into patient’s uterus. During the Laser Assisted Hatching India procedure, a small slit in the shell of embryo improves the ability to hatch out of the shell after its forms blastocyst.
Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching is usually performed by using a microneedle by acid digestion of the outer shell. For Laser Assisted Hatching India, we use the latest laser technology to provide our patients with the fastest, safest and more uniform way of Laser Assisted Hatching India.
During the process of Laser Assisted Hatching India, the outer shell of the embryos is firing new laser pulses. The cells are not damaged due to this the laser is fired far away from the cells of the embryos. This process only takes a few seconds to complete and also Laser Assisted Hatching India is the faster method than the other methods and, therefore, each embryo is exposed outside of the incubator.
The following are the patients who are benefited by the Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching:
• Women over the age of 37 years.
• Patients with elevated Day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
• Women who have failed two or more IVF cycles.
• If the women egg shell is thick or abnormal.
• Poor quality or slow developing embryos.
• Embryos exhibiting excessive fragmentation.
• Post-thaw embryos
• Severe endometriosis
• Unexplained infertility
The Laser Assisted Hatching India has improved the IVF success rate as compared to other treatments. Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching is usually used to perform trophectoderm biopsy. Trophectoderm biopsy is a process where some cells are removed from the trophectoderm component of an IVF blastocyst embryo. The removed cells are tested for chromosome normality, or for a specific gene defect.
Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching is far more effective as compared to the manual hatching. This is especially for those women who have undergone several IVF treatments without successful outcome; they can increase their chances of pregnancy through Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching procedure. The Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching requires a little handling of embryos as compared to other assisted hatching methods.
The Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching is the procedure where no cause of abnormality occurs in the baby than IVF without Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching. In this process, the embryo will not be harmed as only the outer shell of the embryos being treated.
Types of Assisted Hatching in India:
• Mechanical Hatching: In this process, the open embryo is covered mechanically by using a thin long drawn needle. The machine used is known as micromanipulator.
• Chemical hatching: In this process, a hole is created in the zona pellucida of an egg.
• Laser Assisted Hatching: In this process, the selected embryos use the 1.48-micron infrared diode laser to create a gap in the zona pellucida.
We Care India Group, Delhi offers advanced IVF treatment at low affordable cost. To know more about the Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching email us at firstname.lastname@example.org